· You may have someone in your mind and someone in your heart. You may have someone in your dreams
and someone in your life. But I am your someone, when you have no someone.
· You see in all my life I've never found what I couldn't resist, what I couldn't turn down. I could
walk away from anything I ever knew, but I can't walk away from you.
· If you only knew how I felt about you, then all my worries would be lifted in enough time for my
world to start revolving again. Since you don't know, I will continue to love silently in my dreams.
· Sometimes distance and solitude are the two things that can make you realize what he was to you
and how much you miss what you once had especially when you see him happily in the arms of another.
· I thought I was happy without you, I thought I could live without you. I thought someone else could
make me laugh, I thought someone else could cover our past. I thought I was happy with another person, I thought I was happy
with another life. I thought I was happy without you. I thought…
· It's hard to lose someone whose been a part of your life, someone you've learned to love and now
you can't live without, and its up to you to get back and keep that someone in your life forever or lose that someone forever.
· There are times that I'm about to give up coz there's no way I can make you mine, but why is it
that everytime I'm ready to go, I always end up falling for you over and over again?
· I thought my pain was due to letting myself love again, but a go made me see that it just wasn't
meant to be because true love would never hurt me. He said, Love didn't hurt you a man with no love in his heart did.
· I may not have given you what you expected of me and I may not have shown the love you wanted.
I'm human, not perfect but inside this imperfection lies a heart that loves you the best ways it knows how.
· The only way to know that someone truly loves you is when after you've turned him down, you'd see
him rise from the fall, walk up to you and say "I love you more than I ever did before."
· I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care. I'm supposed to live my life, wishing you
were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do. I'm sorry I just can't help myself, I fell in love with
· My first big fear was losing my first love, it came true. My next big fear was falling in love
again, but now that I have, I have no more fears.
· A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's just you and me. Together forever and never
apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart.
· Everyone says to give up on you but they don't see you like I do. You're the one who broke my heart.
You're the one who made my world fall apart. You're the one who made me cry. Yet, I still love you. I don't know why, but
· I have fallen in love; therefore, my heart was broken and the only thing I am guilty of a wrongdoing
is that I had fallen in love without trying.
· Everytime I start to smile I realize that's because I'm thinking of you. Everytime I start to cry
I realize that's because I know I cant have you.
· I wish that I can tell you what's in my heart today but there are just some feelings much deep
for words to say and I can never find words no matter what I do to say how much it means to have you.
· Sometimes you spend a long time looking for the love of your life, and you end up getting frustrated.
It's only when you slow down, relax, and take things as they come do you realize they've been in front of you the whole time.
· I wonder what I could do or say to make him like me. I wonder what or who I need to be, to be his.
I wonder, when just being me will be enough.
· I ran up the door and closed the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers, turned off the
bed and hopped into the light, all because you kissed me goodnight.
· Last night I was counting all the reasons I love you on the stars. I was doing great until I ran
out of stars.
· When I looked into your eyes, I knew it was true. My heart never lies, I was in love with you.
I wish I could be with you day after day, because I love you more than words can ever say.
· Damn these eyes that seeks to see you. Damn these hands that yearns to hold you. Damn this mind
that thinks only about you. Damn you for making me miss you.
· My mind's telling my heart to give up. Maybe because my heart's weak and is afraid to be hurt once
more. But when I think about the love and those happy moments, my heart just wanna tell my mind to shut up.
· I cherish your caring and sweet ways that give so much happiness and brightness to all kinds of
days and I guess that I knew from the first time we met, you are somebody special I will never forget.
· These past few days, I started to miss you. I have this feeling that I don't know how to deal.
Then I realized it's love. I know I can't let this grow coz we're friends. Yeah…we're just friends.
· Sometimes, the love we are looking for is right in front of us, too close for the eyes to see.
So close your eyes and let your heart see for itself.
· If love hurts, then love some more. If love hurts some more, then love even more. If love hurts
even more, then love until it hurts no more.
· If you were only a dream that ends when the sun comes up, I'd be praying the moon to stay forever.
· There are things I didn't expect to happen nor I don't wanna happen, like this. I didn't mean to
hurt you and cause you pain. But I hope you know how much I'm willing to patch things up again. I'm sorry…
· Why do you have to make me fall, when you're not going to catch me? It hurts when you don't catch
me, but it hurts even more seeing you catch another while I was falling.
· I once had a dream that you're here standing by my side saying those three words that meant everything
to me. I know that dream will come true, and until that day, I'm waiting here for you.
· I set you free coz I love you. Because I love you, I locked myself up…hoping for you to release
· One day you'll love me, the way I loved you. One day you'll think of me, like the way I thought
of you. One day you'll cry for me, the way I cried for you. One day you'll want me, but I won't want you.
· Letting go has never been easy, but holding on can be as difficult. Yet, strength is measured not
by holding on, but by letting go.
· Each of us are angels with one wing, the only way we can fly is to hold on to each other and share
wings. So, if you have trouble flying, I'll always share mine with you.
· If I tell you I love you, you'll think I'm lying. But I'd rather tell you I love you and let you
think I'm lying than say I don't love you and know for sure that I'm lying.
· If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their
love was never yours to begin with.
· If I could reach up and hold a star for everytime you made me smile, the entire evening sky would
be in the palm of my hand.
· I know a hand I want to hold, a voice I long to hear, a smile I'd die to see and a presence I love
to be near with. I miss someone and that someone is you. Its just too bad I can't be with you.
· Should have thought, but I didn't. Shouldn't have done it, but I did. Should be sorry, but I'm
· I dream of you when I'm asleep, you even appear when I'm awake daydreaming, there's no escaping
you. I just wish it was true.
· Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile. Somewhere there's someone who finds your presence
worthwhile. So, when you're lonely, sad, and blue, remember that somewhere, someone is thinking of you.
· "Never again" that's what I said to myself. I never wanted to feel this kind of pain again. Just
when I thought it was over, just when I thought it was through… I find myself back in love with you.
· I sat and asked my angel, "Will I love him? Will I give my heart?" My angel just kept quiet, so
I asked again. Then, he said, "I died an I chose to be your guide. Couldn't you love me instead?"
· If I love you this much, and I'm not the one for you, then the one for you will be everything I
am and everything I am not.
· When loving someone, never regret what you did. Only regret what you never did.
· I can never love you enough. I can never give enough of what you need. I can never say what's needed
when it's needed. I know its not good enough. I'm not good enough. But damn! I was giving you my best.
· Don't frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
· There are only few things in life that I ask, but still most of them, I never get to have. This
time I hope my only wish comes true, I wish I could have you.
· If I could freeze time, I'd freeze that moment we were together. There was so much I wanted to
say…but one thing I couldn't tell you was how much I wanted you to stay.
· How do I say goodbye to someone I never had? Why do I fall for someone who was never mine? Why
is it I miss someone I was never with? And I ask, why do I love someone whose love was never mine?
· I wonder why just when I learned to wait, it was when you never came. I wonder why just when I
learned to laugh, it was when you made me cry. And just when I learned how to love you, it was when you walked away.
· I tried not to fall in love with you coz if I did, I'd be placing my heart in your hands. I was
afraid coz never in my life have I ever felt something so powerful and I don't wanna be hurt once more. I tried not to love
you but I failed, I'm sorry.
· Remember to say what you mean. If you love someone, reach out to him and tell him what he means
to you. Don't be afraid to express yourself because when you have decided that it is the right time, it might be too late.
· While you give her flowers, you give me thorns. When all she did was smile, all I did was mourn.
When she felt happy, I felt so blue. Coz while you're loving her, I'm here loving you.
· You told me how she kissed you, you told me how she said I love you, you told me how happy you
are…I smiled, but you never thought that these words that made you smile were the same words that made me cry.
· You excitedly send the one you love mushy quotes to say what you truly feel only for them to send
it to the one they really love. Then they end up happy together, and you, still waiting for the reply.
· I can hurt myself just for you. I can forget myself just for you. That's how much I love you and
care for you as a friend. How much more if you're mine?
· If one day you decided to give up on me, I'll understand. And if I remembered you, I'd be grateful
for the fact that in my life, I got a taste of the best things life can offer and it happened when I found you.
· I was just with you last night, we were so close that you even hugged me so tight. I just can't
believe that this tightest hug you gave me will be the last time I'll ever feel your love.
· I wish I'd be a tear in your eye to roll down your cheek and end up with your lips. But I never
wished you'd be a tear in my eye for I would lose you everytime I cry.
· Sometimes you fall in love in the wrong place, at the wrong time, with the wrong person and even
for the wrong reason. But sometimes it's the feeling that makes it right.
· It's hard to hold on something that can never be yours any way you think of. You just have to accept
that while good things never really lasts…some don't even start.
· You are the only reason why I survive in this world. You are the only reason why I think love is
perfect. You are the only reason why I'm seeing life as a good thing and until my life is through, you'll remain my only reason
· Loving is a great risk, a game on winning someone or losing yourself. Just when I decided to take
the chance on winning you, I turned back, for you were there doing your best to win someone else.
· Why do you make me feel so special? Why do you have to be so concerned when it comes to me? Why
do we seem to be perfect couples when in fact we call each other "Just friends"?
· Inside, it hurts telling me how much I miss you. Inside, I feel a great pain knowing I can never
have you. Inside, I hope you'd stay and never move away. Inside, I love you and I always do. But inside, I cry saying I wish
· Losing you will cause me so much pain, so keep on holding on. But if you fail, you still have one
thing to do and that's to take care of yourself, the way I care for you.